Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Back In Mexico

We're back in Mexico to sail from San Carlos to La Paz. We're just getting ready to cross to Punta Chivato, the haunted point. The old hotel creeps us out. We here sounds and music. It has been a great Christmas day so far. Our Secret Santa worked out okay. I pulled some books off the shelf and wrapped them in magazine paper, all we had. My mom also "grabbed" some stuff off the shelf for my dad. Well, that is what she said but, it was actually for me. My mom and dad brought them along secretly. Last night we went to see the light parade. It was awesome I did a few cartwheels for the boats an screamed at the top of my lungs which, I never do, it was good to get it all out. There was one really big boat. That is it for now. Oh, except check out yodersafloat.wordpress.com, they are awesome they have been living on their boat, Seimpre Sabado for a couple years now and we just met them the are super cool. Ok, that's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks, Ava. But as far as we're concerned, you're the really cool one. Please write some more so we can see what you guys are up to and where you are. BTW, you were right about Rico's Tacos in Santa Rosalia. YUM!

    -Steve & Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Lulu, Steve, Thanks for the comment!
    I'm so glad you went to Rico's-because it is the best place to get tacos. Right now I'm at home working on a report for school and paper mache lighthouse. I wish I could in Mexico right now munching on a taco of some exotics instead of sitting in the chill of Michigan.
    Best wishes in all of your next trips,
    Ava

    ReplyDelete